This event has ended
November 1, 2023
November 2, 2023
Fall 2023 Seminar
Relational Expertise – Leading in Chaos & Crisis
Emotions, power, and judgment are three MLI foundational concepts critical to leading when ambiguity is high, causing chaos and crisis. The Fall Seminar will continue to build the relational expertise needed to lead yourself and others when the environment is unstable.
Date: November 1-2, 2023
Location: NIU Naperville Campus. 1120 E. Diehl Road, Naperville, IL
$650 for people who have attended a Spring MLI
$750 for all other registrants
- Managing your emotions when the pressure is intense and finding constructive ways to deal with your feelings
- Utilizing your power to meet identified goals and weather the storm
- Flow vs fear. Sound judgement leading to successful outcomes.
- Case study practice to explore the concepts presented
- General plenary sessions to engage all attendees in leadership issues currently experienced at work