Website Butler County Board of Commissioners - Department of Development
BUTLER COUNTY COMMISSIONERS PERSONNEL OFFICE ANNOUNCEMENT OF VACANCY
Posting Date: 8/04/2023
Agency: Butler County Commissioners – Department of Development
Job Title: Planning Administrator
Classified: □ Unclassified: X
Bargaining Unit: Yes □ No X
Overtime Exempt: Yes X No □
Salary: $67,038.40 – $97,198.40
Work Location: 130 High Street, Hamilton, OH 45011
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 7:30a – 4:00p
(1) Oversee the administration of the Planning Division; assist the Director of Development in establishing policy for county planning and development; serve as staff to Butler County Planning Commission and Butler County Rural Zoning Commission.
(2) Work with the Director of Development and staff to develop long-range land use plans for townships and the county; and establish and update subdivision regulations, flood plain regulations and zoning regulations to implement said plans.
(3) Work with the Director of Development and staff to review all development plans and rezoning proposals for compliance with all applicable plans, regulations, and zoning codes.
(4) Coordinate the efforts of the Planning Division with other county departments and represent Butler County to state agencies involved with planning efforts; attend and/or conduct public meetings and represent County as needed; and field questions and problems raised by agencies, local governments, or members of the public.
(5) Assist other county departments with mapping and statistical research.
(6) Meet all job safety requirements and all applicable OSHA safety standards that pertain to essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in planning, or related field; and
• Three (3) years of relevant work experience; or
• Any combination of education, training and/or experience equivalent to the minimum qualifications stated above.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Resumes and Interviews
SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate job title in subject line)
BUTLER COUNTY WILL CONSIDER INTERNAL APPLICANTS PRIOR TO EXTERNAL APPLICANTS. Pursuant to the ADA Amendments Act of 2008, Butler County will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. The applicant must be able to perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation. Upon the request of any qualified applicant, this office will evaluate any reasonable accommodation that may be needed to enable a disabled person to participate in the application process or perform these essential duties. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com